Monday, November 26, 2007

If You Are What You Eat...

If you are what you eat:

- I am three slices of apple pie a day for the past 5 days
- I am enough cranberry sauce shaped like a can to equal the amount of sugar in 24 donuts
- I am the dressing that's being stealth-fully eaten out of the tupperware in the kitchen when no one is looking
- I am the bottle of wine that's been finished off singlehandedly over the past few days
- I am the apples that slid out when the apple pie was being sliced that were quickly rescued from their lonely place on the pie plate
- I am the half gallon of milk to accompany all the pie
- I am the sweet potato casserole that tastes even better as a leftover
- I am full.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hear you. I had trouble fitting into my jeans (my largest pair) when I left my parents' house on Sunday. Sounds like we have both had highly successful Thanksgivings!

jocelyn said...

I am (I can't believe I'm going to admit this):

Day-old desserts from opening night of 'A Christmas Carol'...that I ate out of the trash can! (You were there--you know how amazing those desserts were. They had just been thrown away and I only ate the ones on top...And they were TOTALLY worth it!)

tw said...

Jocelyn, that is so great! I would have totally done the same thing - I just wonder who would be criminal enough to throw those things away in the first place. I'm glad you rescued them! We had a total blast the other night - one of my favorite plays ever, delicious reception afterwards, and as always it was great catching up with the two of you. Yay for Craft! :)

Abbe said...

I am so glad that you eat like a grown-up and enjoyed all that wonderful food even if I wouldn't. We had so much fun with y'all it had been way too long. Michael apologizes for the snoring. :)